Vicarage Farm Court, Vicarage Farm Road
2 Beds 1 Bath 1 Recep
- Retirement property over 55's only
- A two bedroom ground floor Maisonette
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Communal Gardens
- Residents permit Parking
- Good transport links & local amenities
Email a friend
Open House Estate agents are pleased to present a two bedroom ground floor Retirement maisonette for Sale. *Purchasers must be aged a minimum of 55 years of age to be eligible to purchase* Situated in a popular residential location close to transport links and local amenities. **Virtual Viewing Available**
The property comprises of entrance hall and hallway, an open plan Lounge with alcove to a modern fitted kitchen area, two bedrooms including a double master bedroom and a modern three piece family shower room. Externally there are communal gardens and permit parking available. Additional benefits include, Double glazing, Economy 7 Heating, pull cord "Tunstall" alarm system and no onward chain.
Located close to local amenities including Heston Pool & Fitness, Heston Library, Heston Park, and an array of local shops. Hounslow West Underground Station is situated 0.8 miles away, bus links can be found within close proximity of the property as well as major road links including the A4 and M4.
Lease term: approximately 96 years remaining.
Service Charge: approximately £130 per Month.
Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1.General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact us and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Open House Agents limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale. (reference: OPZ3000087)