Wyatts Covert - Denham
3 Beds 1 Bath 1 Recep
- Retirement property for over 50's
- Private garden backing onto woodlands
- No onward chain
- Three good-sized bedrooms
- Ample parking
- Private, secluded plot
- Popular parkland development
- Council Tax Band A
- No stamp duty!
Local map Aerial view Street view
Email a friend
Carter Duthie are pleased to present this park home occupying one of the MOST SOUGHT AFTER PLOTS on the site in Wyatts Covert RETIREMENT VILLAGE. Situated in a parkland development surrounded by green woodland areas yet conveniently located close to local amenities in Denham, this a perfect opportunity to retire on a budget.
The accommodation briefly comprises of Living Room, Kitchen/Diner, Three Bedrooms and a Shower Room. Outside, there is ample parking and private rear and side gardens. (reference: CTE1000952)
Council Tax: Band A (approx £990.47 per annum)
Ground rent (includes water): £226.00 per month (approx)
Buying a Park Home Fact Sheet (follow link)
1. These particulars are prepared in good faith by Carter Duthie to give a fair overall view of the property and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. They must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are given as a guide only and no liability can be accepted for any errors arising from them.
2. Photographs depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that the contents/furnishings, furniture etc. Photographed are included in the sale.
3. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed as fact or a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise. No responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
4. Purchasers should check all services/appliances/equipment are in good working order prior to exchange of contracts as these have not been tested and no warranty can be given as to their condition. Carter Duthie nor its employees have any authority to make or give representations or warranties whatever to this property.