3 Beds 2 Baths 2 Receps
- Available NOW
- 12 Months Let
- A three/four bedroom Mid-terraced House
- Family Bathroom and Shower room
- Off Street Parking
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed Windows
- Close to Local Amenities and Good Transport Links
- Close to popular schools
Email a friend
Open House Estate Agents are pleased to offer a three / four bedroom mid-terrace house for rental, situated in a popular residential location close to local amenities and excellent transport links.
The property comprises of entrance hall, reception room, dining area with fitted kitchen and a three piece family bathroom. Upstairs there are three / four bedrooms consisting of two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, a multi purpose room which can be used as a study/office or potential fourth bedroom and a family shower room. Externally there is a rear garden & off street parking. Additional benefits include Gas central heating & double glazed windows. Offered on a part furnished basis.
Local amenities include popular schools, a Tesco express, convenience stores, cafes & restaurants . Commuters will benefit from convenient transport links there are a number of bus stops and connections close by, hounslow british rail station & hounslow High street are also approximately 0.7 miles away.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(4) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(5) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(6) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy. (reference: OPZ3000097)