2 Beds 1 Bath 1 Recep
- Available NOW
- A Brand new Two bedroom Apartment
- Private Balcony with superb views
- Opposite to Feltham Overground Station
- Double Glazing
- Energy Performance Rating: B
- Bike Store area
- Video Entry Phone System
- Close to Local Amenities including Feltham shopping centre
Email a friend
Open House Estate agents are pleased to offer a brand new two bedroom apartment for rental, situated in a new development with excellent local amenities.
The property comprises of entrance hall with storage cupboard, a spacious open plan Lounge/diner with modern integrated kitchen and private balcony, two bedrooms and luxurious three piece family bathroom. Additional benefits include, Double glazed windows, video entry phone, utility storage cupboard, communal bike store and a communal outdoor play & seating area. Offered on an unfurnished / Part Furnished basis.
Located within a stones throw of Feltham British Rail Station and Feltham High Street which boasts an array of shops, supermarkets, restaurants and cafes. Commuters will benefit from the proximity to Feltham British Rail station and local bus links located across the road, the property is also within close proximity to a number of popular Schools and Parks. Whether seeking some tranquil green space or a fast commute to central London, there’s something for everyone in this stunning new development.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(4) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(5) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(6) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.