These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
For rental properties, tenant admin charges may be levied. This fee may vary from region to region and depend upon individual circumstances. Ask for full details when enquiring about a rental property.
Depending on the property and your circumstances, for rental properties only, we may also apply the following upfront fees:
• General administration fees
• Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
• Application fees
• Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
• Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
• Guarantor arrangement/application fees
• Additional occupant fees
• Pets disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Print this QR Code